Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rajasthan RBSC REET EXAM 2015 SYLLABUS ( expected) and pattern....

Rajasthan RBSC REET EXAM SYLLABUS NEW.....

Educational qualification- graduate +bed degree or stc diploma 

REET Exam Syllabus 2015 {Level
1 & Level 2 Syllabus}

Name of organization – Rajasthan
Board of secondary education

Name of examination

Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam
for Teachers (REET)

Total vacancies –
20,000 in all over Rajasthan

Exam – 3rd  Grade
Teacher

Selection Process: it will be based on written exam

Exam Pattern:
1. REET Level I 150 2:30 Hr
2. REET Level II 150 2:30 Hr

Syllabus REET Exam:expected..

• Development and Pedagogy
• English (Language-I)
• Hindi (Language-I)
• Sindhi (Language-I)
• Punjabi (Language-I)
• Urdu (Language-I)
• Sanskrit (Language-I)
• Gujarati (Language-I)
• Mathematics & Science
• Social Studies

 * Rajasthan gk.(10 questions out of 150)

*शैषिणक मनोविज्ञान


Post a Comment

0 Comments